Physical contact with the person you love is very important. Heck, physical contact is one of the most important languages through which all creatures interact. Hugging and touching can make you feel safe and reduces stress.
Holding hands makes you feel better and shows your partner that you love him. Here are some reasons which encourage partners to hold hands more often.
– Holding hands makes one feel safe and secure. So, holding hands with your partner will help you feel that you are not alone and that there is someone who can protect you.
– Holding hands make each two sides in a romantic relationship feel how much they are devoted to each other. All of the people around you will know that you are happy with each other and you cherish your relationship.
– It helps also to lessen the stress levels. When your partner holds your hand, you will feel calmer and more relaxed.
– Holding hands with your partner will help you get relieved from psychological pain. It releases hormones in the body which reduces the sadness and anxiety you suffer from.
– The hormones released by holding hands are capable of keeping your blood pressure under control. They fight the stress hormones and lower the blood pressure. Therefore, holding hands will improve your immune system.
– It helps to get rid of anxiety and fear. By holding hands with your partner, you will be able to face things that you might be incapable of facing alone.
– Holding hands gives you a very nice feeling that is good for your heart. It is a great sign of love and affection between lovers.