You may become frustrated because you don’t lose weight although you are applying a good diet. You deprive yourself of chocolate, soda and pizza but still you weigh the same. It means that there’s something wrong and you must be doing mistakes that makes your diet unsuccessful.
– Sometimes when you eat too little, your body will not be able to lose weight. When you starve yourself you will feel lethargic and you will not be able to do exercises. Also, your body’s metabolism will be lowered.
– Skipping meals is another reason for not losing weight. When you skip a meal, you will eat much more than what you are used to in the next meal as a result.
– When your diet is too restrictive, it will be hard for you to lose weight. So, it’s better to cut down instead of cutting out.
– Another big mistake that makes you unable to lose weight is drinking less water. When you are not drinking enough water, you will fall in the trap of mistaking thirst for hunger. Also, water is very important for keeping your body hydrated, to fill you up and to stop you from getting thirsty. Therefore, you will feel less hungry.
– In addition, not sticking to your diet leads to the failure of the diet. When you eat much in one day and starve yourself another day, then you won’t be able to lose weight. So, try to eat regular meals everyday, control the meal size and get some exercises and then you will be able to lose weight easily.