The key of attraction is to love yourself. Though we say we do not care what people think, but actually we do and we want people to like us. We like to be respected, viewed in a positive light and loved. Our social interactions are crucial to our sense of happiness, self- esteem and well- being.
When we find out that someone does not like us in some way, we feel deep pain and profound sadness. Those who have attempted to be likeable to everyone will eventually discover the futility of this weary endeavor because it is impossible to be liked by everyone, and in the process you will ultimately lose yourself.
Authenticity, self- love and self- confidence are the fundamental elements of attractiveness, and to enhance this foundation and support the transition to naturally charming, there are some shifts you need to adopt including:
– Define your own values, interests and philosophy rather than automatically embracing those of your family or peers.
– Let go of the need for validation – do not be motivated by the desire for recognition or the opinions of others. Get motivated by what you value and what is important to you.
– Trust your instincts and experiment – discover yourself and get to know what you enjoy even with some failure at the beginning.
– Accept other people as they are – let go of criticism and judgments of others; disregard people’s faults and focus on their strengths. Do not diminish yourself while dealing with difficult people.
– Listen to people – go beyond just hearing and let people know that you really understand them.
– Handle unresolved matters in your life – forgive and ask for forgiveness where appropriate to reclaim the energy you exerted in these matters and to restore your integrity.