It’s so wonderful when you lose some weight. You will feel delighted and excited about your new shape. However, you will be disappointed to some extent if the weight loss affects on your face making it dull and making its skin saggy. Here is how you could tighten your skin after losing weight.
– Try to eat much of the food which will bring back the elasticity to your skin. For example, you can eat fish, beans, nuts and seeds as they are rich with vitamins C,K,E and A, as well as zinc and selenium.
– Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun. The UV rays from the sun has a harmful effect on the skin as it makes the skin get loose. So, you should always apply sunscreen on your face, neck and hands even if it’s not sunny.
– You should go to the gym after losing weight in order to tone up your muscles. Try to build the muscles mass back up to fill up the space left by losing fat.
– Massaging is very important to increase the blood flow and improve the elasticity of your skin. So, why not go to your nearest spa to get one massage or two?
– You may also massage your body with some natural oils like olive oil, sweet almond oil, sesame seed oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil. These oils will help to firm up your skin as well as moisturizing it.
– Eat plenty of protein and fresh vegetables. Protein will bring back the elasticity into your skin as it will help to rebuild muscles. On the other hands, fresh vegetables will help to tighten the skin thanks to the amounts of vitamins and minerals that you will take.