Our parents always advise us to eat and snack on fruits and vegetables. Do you know that the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables is five rations. Most of the people do not eat this recommended amount. In this article we will tell you the reason why you should eat more of the fruits and vegetables every day.
• Eating less of vegetables may result in having heart diseases. As vegetables are full of antioxidants, they can protect you from the bad cholesterol. The bad cholesterol is so harmful because it oxidizes in your body causing heart diseases. So, try to eat more fruits and vegetables to increase antioxidants in your body.
• Eating more fruits and vegetables can help in supporting your immune system. Thus, you will be protected from colds, coughs and other diseases. Fruits and vegetables can strengthen your immune system thanks to the vitamins and minerals that they provide your body with. Moreover, they will give you energy so that you will be able to overcome diseases.
• In addition, fruits and vegetables help to make your body in good shape. They can protect you from obesity and gaining weight as they are low in calories. Moreover, they can satisfy your hunger making you felling full. As a result, you will eat less of the unhealthy foods.
• Fruits and vegetables can protect you from diabetes disease. There is a study in England that shows that people who have one and a half portions of green vegetables a day are less liable to diabetes type 2.
• Furthermore, eating fruits and vegetables helps to remove the bad toxins from your body. Also, they can protect you from constipation, clean your digestive tracts and remove bile from you as well as cholesterol.
• Fruits and vegetables are very important also for stimulating your brain and for improving your memory. It has been proved that fruit and vegetables can protect you against memory loss, which is related to the aging process.