The first thing you should know about cellulite is that there is nothing wrong with it and that it is nothing to be ashamed of, because many people get cellulite, to one degree or another. Cellulite happens when the fat deposits under the skin, which happens with all of us. Here you will know more about cellulite:
1. Sunlight may aggravate cellulite: Sun rays make cellulite worse and accelerate the aging process and may be responsible for cancer. Over exposure to the dangerous rays of the sun damages and weakens collagen, which will make it easier for the fat to be stored through the tissues causing cellulite.
2. Cellulite doesn’t mean that you are obese: If you have cellulite, it doesn’t necessarily imply that you are overweight; however extreme weight will make cellulite more apparent. Cellulite is caused by the weakening of collagen in the skin which may happen to anyone, either obese or skinny.
3. Tight clothes may cause cellulite: Poor circulation may cause cellulite so, if you are used to wearing tight clothes all the time, you are contributing to the increase of cellulite. The biggest culprit here is tight underwear, so you should go with something a bit looser to improve your circulation.
4. Around 90% of women have cellulites: Cellulite is common among women. It begins to form from puberty and then grows further depending on diet and lifestyle. Women are more liable to cellulite because the structure of the connective tissues under their skin is different from men.
5. Exercise help to reduce cellulite: In order to reduce cellulite you may get some exercise to improve your circulation. For example, running, walking and swimming will be very helpful and effective. Also, stretching will be very useful if you spend long periods of time sitting at a desk throughout the day.