Are you tired of trying to hide your double chin and can’t afford a correction surgery? Whether you inherited your double chin, have it because of weight gain or because your skin lost its elasticity with age, it is not too late to reduce the number of your chins. Here are some affordable tips to help you get rid of the extra chin.
1. Stay Hydrated : Stay away from caffeinated drinks and alcohols and hydrate your body with water and water filled plants like lettuce and melon. When you have sufficient amount of H2O, you decrease water retention which swells your face.
3. Chew Sugar Free Gum : Chewing sugar free gum counts as an exercise of your jaw line muscles. Chew gum throughout the day to tone up those muscles and speed up double chin loss.
4. Massage with Cocoa Butter : Regular application of cocoa butter on your neck and double chin enhances the elasticity of your skin. Use the microwave to warm a small amount of cocoa butter a little bit then massage it onto your skin two times a day.
5. Make a Mask with Egg Whites : Egg whites are helpful because of their skin tightening properties. To make a mask, whisk the whites of two eggs with a tablespoon of lemon juice, a Tb spoon of milk and a Tb spoon of milk then apply it on your chin and neck area and leave it for half an hour before washing it off. Repeat this once every day to see effect.
6. Take Vitamin E : Like cocoa butter, vitamin E improves the elasticity of your skin. You can take supplements with vitamin E or eat foods rich with the vitamin like liver, leafy greens and brown rice.