1. Oatmeal is one of the best ingredients for homemade masks that will restore your skin. This formula requires a couple of different fixings, but all of them are on-hand in your kitchen. Blend a third of a cup of oatmeal with half a cup of some warm water. Leave it to cool for two or three minutes then mix in two tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of plain yoghurt. Put the mask on your face for ten minutes.
2. Banana and honey mask is an excellent formula that gives your skin moisture and also fights bacteria. Squash up one banana with one tablespoon of honey and two drops of lemon juice. Blend the ingredients and after that put the mask on your face for ten minutes. Wash it and you will get healthy sparkling skin.
3. In order to remove dead skin cells use coca and coffee mask. Make the mask by mixing 3 tablespoons of ground coffee, 3 tablespoons of coca powder and 8 tablespoons of milk. After that, add a few tablespoons of honey to the mixture. Then, apply it for a while on your face. This mask helps to tighten the skin and also enhance the blood stream.
4. Apple cider vinegar is a very good element to use for your skin. It can be used as a facial toner. Yu can mix it with a cup of water to use it as a facial rinse. You may also make a mask by blending equivalent amounts of vinegar and water.
5. Avocado is very useful for dry skin. When blended with some honey, it helps to fight bacteria that cause skin allergies. Squash half of an avocado and then blend it with one tablespoon of honey to make avocado and honey mask. Leave the mask for ten minutes on your skin before washing it.