1- Sugar Snap Peas, Sesame And Chicken Recipe.
Quick and nutritious, it will be your favorite in no time.
– In a large bowl combine 3 oz grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into small cubes with 1 1/2 cup of halved sugar snap peas cut in to and coat with one tablespoon of low-fat sesame ginger dressing.
This recipe provides you with 170 calories and 2.5 gram of fat.
Note/ If you don’t like raw snap peas, toss them in a large bowl with just a little bit of water and heat in the microwave for two minutes or untill slightly softened, drain any excess water and use in the recipe.
2- Avocado And Sun Dried Tomato Crisps.
This quick lunch idea will take avocados to a higher level.
– In a bowl mix 1 1/2 oz of mashed avocado about three tablespoons full.
– Sprinkle some salt, black pepper and lemon juice to enhance the flavor.
– Spread the avocado mixture on two whole grain large crisped crackers ( pick them low calories with 80 or less calories each) .
– Sprinkle each with two tablespoon of paged sun dried tomatoes.
This recipe provides you with 250 calories and 7.5 grams fat.
Note/ If you can only find the sun dried tomatoes preserved in oil then try to strain and pat dry the tomatoes with a paper towel to get rid of as much oil as possible.
3- Stuffed Mushrooms Pizzas.
You need a healthy fix for pizza, here’s your option.
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, on a baking sheet place 6 baby pella mushrooms rounded side down.
– Remove stems from the mushrooms and bake for 10 minutes or untill tender.
– Meanwhile in a small powel add two tablespoons of canned crushed tomatoes, season with salt, black pepper, dry basil and garlic bowder.
– Chop half of the mushroom stems and mix with tomatoes.
– Take Your mushrooms out of the oven, dry any excess moisture and evenly add the sauce inside the mushroom caps, Sprinkle with low fat mozzarella cheese and bake untill cheese is melted.
Six mushroom caps provide you with 87 calories and 3 gram fat.