There are many factors that lead to the aging of our skin. Not only the proceeding of age, but other factors like the exposure to the sun, lack of moisture in the skin, stress and makeup are responsible for the appearance of the signs of aging. Here are some ways to slow down aging and to stay looking young forever.
– Try to avoid the exposure to the sun. Sunrays are harmful to your skin and leads to premature aging. You shouldn’t go out without sunscreen to protect you from the ultraviolet rays that cause aging and cancer.
– You should purchase good quality cosmetics and beauty products. Try not to be “economy-smart” when it comes to your skincare. Choose the best products including creams, lotions and makeup. By doing so, you will be sure that you are really giving your skin the best care.
– It’s better to use natural elements for your skin care. For example, natural oils and herbs will be very good for your skin treatment.
– Omega- 3fatty acids are very important, not only for your body, but also for your skin. You should eat enough fish and nuts to protect you from the effect of free radicals which are the main trigger for aging.
– You should moisturize your skin well to delay the appearance of the signs of aging. Use natural oils to moisturize your skin and your body as well. For example, Argon oil, Rosehip oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet almond oil, etc.
– You should keep your body hydrated by drinking enough water and eating enough fruits. Also, be careful what you eat because your food affects on your skin.