In continuation of talking about the tips to live a happy life with no friends:
– Start your own blog to share your passion with the world, to be part of a community that shares your interests and to have fun researching your subject.
Find something you are passionate about like fashion or yoga and enjoy putting your ideas out there. You can find a unifying theme to connect your thoughts or you can start a blog with your random ideas every day, as long as your blog does not sound like a diary.
– Spend more time with your family members who can be your best friends. You may not think they can help you through tough times, but they can.
– Try playing an instrument. If you would like to benefit from the time you spend alone; then learn to play an instrument. You can be tutored online or by a live tutor. If you learn to play the piano or guitar, singing along would be fun to accompany your instrument, and if your take a group class, you can meet people who are as passionate as you are.
– You can learn a new language, which is an amazing way to broaden your perspective and to gain knowledge. Determine the language you want to learn whether French, Spanish, Italian or whatever and have fun mastering it by yourself. You can watch TV show or a movie in that language to get submerged in the culture.
– You can take an online class and gain knowledge and even without paying any money, if you check out the free online courses provided by several universities. Doing so you give some meaning and structure to your life; it is a productive and meaningful way to fill your time.