If you are following any weight loss diet, you will mostly face the problem of hair loss as your hair is affected greatly by the food you eat. Here we bring you some details about the foods that you should include in your diet in order to avoid hair loss.
– Eggs: an important source of protein, vitamin B5, vitamin B 12, iron, zinc, potassium, sulfur and selenium. Thus, eating eggs will help you to get stronger hair. In addition, eggs are used in natural mixtures for hair care to smooth it and stimulate its growth.
– Strawberries: rich in antioxidants and vitamin A which prevents hair loss. Also, it stimulates the secretion of natural oils in the scalp. Moreover, strawberries contain vitamin C which stimulates the production of collagen that prevent damage and breakage of the hair.
– Sweet potatoes: an important source of beta- carotene, which turns into vitamin A. Therefore, eating sweet potatoes regularly helps to stimulate the growth of healthy hair, and prevents its loss and dryness.
– Nuts: such as walnuts and almonds contain a great amount of minerals which are important for hair growth. Also, they are rich in omega- 3, and vitamin E and B6 that help to have a strong and healthy hair and lessen the rate of its loss.
– Leafy vegetables: such as spinach, chard, green cabbage. They are excellent to prevent hair loss as they contain vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as beta carotene and zinc.
– Broccoli: contains a large amount of zinc, iron and beta carotene that treats anemia which causes hair loss. Furthermore, it strengthens the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.