Food systems and diets vary a lot as some of them require eating all kinds of foods, while others require giving up eating certain types of food. Among the most popular diet systems is a system which prohibits eating bread or other carbohydrates from the daily diet system. But what happens to the body in this case? Find out the answer with us in this article.
1) You will lose weight: When you stop eating bread, you will lose weight so fast. However, you will not burn fat but you only lose water.
2) Energy levels will be reduced and your activity will diminish. Whole grain bread contains large amounts of iron, magnesium and vitamin B, which stimulates the production of energy in your body. Thus, when you stop eating bread, energy levels are significantly reduced.
3) You will suffer from constipation: Whole grains contain high levels of fiber, which does not only help to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of obesity and chronic diseases, but also help in digestion and facilitate the process of defecation.
4) You will have mood swings: Carbohydrates help your brain to produce the happiness hormone which is called serotonin. This hormone works to improve the mood. When you stop eating bread and carbohydrates the transmission of this hormone will be hindered which will affect your mental health and your mood.
5) Your ability to do exercise will be less. As mentioned above, carbohydrates are the main source of energy. Thus, quitting eating foods rich with carbohydrates will affect badly on your physical activity and on your ability to do any activity that requires physical strength.