If you go through dating and marriage journey, you will realize the girl you dated is different from the woman you married. This does not mean she would become totally a new person; it means her priorities and perspective about marriage will change, hopefully for the better. Either way, the girl you dated will not be the same as the woman you married.
– The girl you date wants you all for herself; she does not want to meet your friends or family.
The woman you marry knows without your family and friends you would not the person you are today, and so she is keen to meet them.
– The girl you date is overly worried about her eyelashes and her nails all the time to be beautiful for her peers. She is overly interested in her physical beauty.
The woman you marry is worried about being beautiful for her man. She is not overly worried about her external beauty because she focuses on her character building and internal beauty. She knows real beauty comes from within.
– The girl you date does not make her future plans with you, and she cares only about her career.
The woman you marry works with you to achieve your future goals together, and she cares about your career as well as her own.
– The girl you date does not tell you her deepest secrets.
The woman you marry trusts you and shares everything with you even her deepest secrets.
– The girl you date is not interested in cooking for you.
The woman you marry loves to cook healthy and delicious meals for you.
– The girl you date does not want to compromise with you.
The woman you marry knows compromise is a necessity for a healthy marriage.