Toothpaste is the primary product to clean and improve the appearance of the teeth as well as maintains their health. There are several other uses for toothpaste. I experienced most of them and saw amazing results. Here are 10 uses of toothpaste you can’t imagine:
1. to remove stains on clothes: to remove all kinds of stains on clothes as ink or lipstick. Put a little toothpaste on the spot, rub it and then wash it.
2. To remove scratches on the disc and the DVD: If the disc stopped working, you can remove it, put toothpaste on scratches, rub it and then clean it.
3. To clean a diamond ring: put a little toothpaste on the toothbrush .the ring must be dry .then, gently rub it and wash it off and you’ll get the ring sparkle and shine again.
4. Silver cleaning: It can be used in polishing any kind of silver and it will be gloss and shine.
5. Burn Treatment: put a little toothpaste on the place of the burn and it will reduce the severity of the burn and will relieve pain.
6. To remove the colors from the painted walls: Rub stains with toothpaste and a piece of wet cloth and then wipe the wall with it.
7. To remove stains from the carpet: put the toothpaste on the place, rub the spots and then wash it and leave it to dry.
8. To polish the shoes: put the toothpaste on a wet brush and scrub the rubber shoes.
9. To close the vents and holes temporarily: it can be used before the move to the new apartment.