Your hair is exposed to many factors that may destroy it. Every type of hair has characteristics and ways to take care of it. There are many kinds of food that help to maintain healthy hair and prevent its loss. Here you will find some of the most important foods that help to prevent hair loss.
– Lentils and beans are from the legumes that contain a substance called biotin. This substance helps to protect the hair from embrittlement. That’s why it’s advisable to take lentils and beans 3 times a week.
– Broccoli and arugula are plants that contain vitamin A in abundance. This vitamin is responsible for the secretion of fat in the hair, protect it from drying and it gives the hair moisture. Also, they contain iron and calcium and therefore it’s advisable to be taken at least 3 times a week.
– Spinach contains biotin which is important for healthy hair and the fat produced in the scalp. When biotin decreases in the body the hair begins to fall in abundance.
– Carrots are rich in beta – carotene which is transformed in the body into vitamin A. Of course, vitamin A is very vital for the hair and the eyesight.
– Nuts protect the scalp and work to moisturize the hair. Also, nuts prevent hair loss and stimulate the growth of the hair.
– Salmon contains omega- 3 fatty acids. The shortage of omega- 3 in the body causes dryness of the scalp and hair loss.
– Omega- 3 helps to make hair grow together with some other types of vegetable oil. Thus, it is recommended to have salmon 3 times a week.
– Chicken and eggs include biotin that hair needs for its health. Also, it protects the hair from falling and embrittlement.