Chamomile tea is considered one of the best herbal remedies for many health problems like intestines and stomach disorders. On the other hand, chamomile oil is very useful and has many benefits for health and beauty. Here are the benefits of chamomile oil for hair.
1. Getting rid of dandruff: It is known that chamomile oil works as a soother for the nerves, and thus has the same effect on the scalp. In fact, it is one of the most soothing oils for the scalp that helps to get rid of dandruff.
2. Promoting hair growth: Chamomile oil helps to prevent infections in the scalp and promote hair growth. It increases the proportion of collagen in the hair which is the main protein that helps in hair re- growth.
3. Good for oily hair: Chamomile oil works to balance the acidity of the scalp and promotes oil production which helps to regulate the production of scalp oils and thus prevents excess sebum on the scalp.
5. Preventing embrittlement: Chamomile oil is very effective in preventing trichorrhexis because it contains antioxidants that strengthen hair and prevents embrittlement of the hair ends.
6. Moisturizing the hair: It is known that chamomile oil has soothing properties for the scalp. Also, chamomile oil works to nourish the scalp and the hair. It is suitable for dry and fragile hair as it keeps moisture of the scalp and hair, and helps to make the hair strong and smooth.