Guava, or Amrood, is a highly nutritional tropical fruit grown seasonally. During its season, everyone has to make sure to benefit from its delicious unique flavor and high dietary value mentioned below.
10. Guava Prevents Diabetes : Consuming guava not only prevents diabetes, it also helps in a diabetic patient’s recovery. The fruit works like insulin plus it has a low glycemic index and high fiber content that regulates blood sugar levels.
7. Makes You Look Younger : Guava’s property of fighting off free radicals, in addition to its carotene content, protects your skin against wrinkles and aging signs.
6. Relieves Constipation : Its high fibrous content makes guava a great fruit for your digestive system. Fibers in guava ease bowel movement and relieve constipation.
5. Treats Toothache : Guava could be considered a great antibacterial and fights off germs and inflammations. For that reason, guava is a fantastic natural cure for toothaches.
2. Good for Your Immunity : Guava is loaded with vitamin C in a supply even higher than oranges. It’s also an anti-inflammatory fruit and capable of fighting many inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.