There are many kinds of diets in the world that you could follow to lose weight. One of the most effective diets is reducing calories to lose weight. If you are planning to lose weight by calculating the daily calorie intake and reduce it; here are some surprising facts and tips that you should know at the beginning.
– Do not set a certain number of calories that are assigned by some diets, like for example, reducing 500 calories to lose three kilos in a month. Every body reacts in a different way to diets. Therefore, you should choose a fixed number that is convenient and comfortable for you on the long term.
– If you are one of the people who love organization, you can resort to some applications that allow you to calculate your daily calories and keep track of them easily, like My Fitness Pal.
– Calculating the calories does not succeed with everyone, especially if you are one of the people who have an emotional relationship with food, such as the eating disorders which is called Emotional Eating.
– It is not only a matter of calculating calories, but you must pay attention to the quality of food as well, and in particular, stay away from processed food such as soda drinks, fast foods and sugary foods that make you feel hungry quickly and does not require lots of effort to be digested.
– You can eat any foods you would like. Even if you want to lose weight, you can assign one meal from time to time, preferably lunch time, where you can eat the food that you like within reasonable quantities and with calculation of the calories.