Do you have red, itchy dry patches of skin on different places on your body? If you do, you probably suffer from eczema. Don’t worry; there are millions of people who suffer from this condition whether because of exposure to chemical irritants, allergies or just genetics. Stop scratching and aggravating your eczema symptoms and try out the next astonishing home remedies to put an end for this itchy torture.
7. Stay Away from Irritants : Your eczema symptoms might be triggered by certain irritants. Figure out what sets off your symptoms out of foods like eggs, dairy products, nuts and tomatoes. Eczema can also be caused by coming in contact with pollen, wool, cigarette smoke, some detergents, makeup and synthetic fibers.
5. Avoid Stress : Stress either causes eczema from scratch or makes it worse. Hence, try to relax as much as possible for the sake of your skin.
4. Rub Coconut or Jojoba Oil : Benefit from the moisturizing properties of coconut and jojoba oils by rubbing both or either of them throughout the day to minimize itching.
3. Take Fish Oil Supplements : Fish oil supplements can help reduce eczema symptoms by decreasing the inflammation that causes itching. It is important to consult your doctor before taking any supplements to know the proper dosage that fits you.
2. Add Oatmeal or Chamomile Tea to Your Bath : Oatmeal has wonderful anti-inflammatory and moisturizing powers. Add a cup of oats to your tub and soak yourself in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Otherwise, immerse yourself in a bath that has dried chamomile tea leaves for relieve.
1. Make Use of Witch Hazel : If you have open sores or blisters due to scratching eczema made patches, use witch hazel to heal these wounds.