There are some advices and tips you could apply if you want to restore life to your hair.
– If you want to bring shine to the dead and dull looking hair, you may use apple cider vinegar. Give your hair a last wash using it combined with water.
– Olive oil is very useful to the hair. If you have dry and fragile hair, you may try to warm half a cup of olive oil and then apply it on your hair when you make sure it’s not very hot. Cover your hair with a towel for 45 minutes, and then use the shampoo to wash it.
– To avoid damaging your hair, turn down the temperature on heated instruments. Use minimum temperature to protect your hair from dryness.
– Lemon is a very effective treatment for dry and irritated scalp. Blend the juice of half a lemon with two tablespoon of coconut oil and then rub it into your scalp. Also, you can wash your hair with a tablespoon of lemon juice blended with one glass of water. It is an excellent treatment for dandruff.
– You should be delicate with wet hair because wet hair is weaker than dry hair. That is the reason you ought to never pull at wet hair with a brush.
– very good conditioners for dry hair contain eggs. Blend half a cup of plain yogurt with one entire egg and a tablespoon of sweet almond oil. Rub the mixture into your hair and scalp for twenty minutes. Then, use cool water for washing it.
– A mask of honey is very effective for having healthy hair. It will moisturize your hair as well as nourish it. Honey is also a treatment for fungal infections and dandruff.
– You should protect your hair from the sun and from cold. Try to cover your hair to avoid the harm of the weather.