The quality of your life is linked to the quality of your habits. Success is made of little habits and little things which you do on regular basis. You will find success is not that difficult, when you take one step at a time; the small things you do consistently with all your heart will make you efficient and bring success in your life. The small habits that actually matter to success include:
• Take 10 minutes every morning for concentration – Every morning before checking your emails take 10 minutes to focus your mind on the goals you want to achieve in your life; do not let anything interrupt your concentration time. This little habit, which does not take much of your time, will fuel your mind with success.
• Take your notebook with you anywhere you go to write down the little ideas that pop out suddenly. This way you are never short of new bright ideas that can help you achieve success. The billionaire Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, says his most essential possession is his notebook which he carries everywhere to write down all the comments made by Virgin staff and anyone he meets.
• Start your working day with doing the most important thing first; forget your emails or anything that will distract you.
• Make your to- do list every night or first thing in the morning. Before you go to sleep make it a habit to write down the most important things you need to do the next day. Do not make it a very long list otherwise you will not do them efficiently and your productivity will drop down.
• Read inspirational books about successful people every day; this will broaden your view. A very good tip to remember is to work hard on your job and even harder on yourself.