Most of the benefits of green tea stems from the powerful antioxidants that it contains. The effect of green tea on cancer and heart diseases is very promising. Many people witnesses that their life has changed forever after drinking green tea. The following is some of the numerous benefits that you will gain by drinking green tea regularly.
– Green tea contains antioxidants known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. This means it helps you fight aging and cancer.
– Green tea helps with weight loss. It works to burn fat and boosts metabolism rates naturally. It can help you burn 70 calories in just one day.
– Green tea can help in reducing the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Also, it has benefits for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
– Green tea helps to maintain strong bones because of its high content of fluoride. If you drink green tea every day, this will help you maintain bone density.
– Green tea helps to prevent high blood pressure. It helps to lower blood pressure by suppressing angiotensin.
– Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help to lower your blood sugar level.