- Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me. Carl Sandburg
- Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. Shunryu Suzuki
- Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit. Khalil Gibran
- But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend. John Leonard
- Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. Washington Irving
- Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. Plautus
- A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity. Robert Hall
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasow
- If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue. Alice Miller
Home / quote / An empty canvas is full.Robert Rauschenberg
An empty canvas is full.Robert Rauschenberg
An empty canvas is full.
(Visited 18 times)
Tags Robert Rauschenberg