– A paste of fenugreek – use a paste of the leafy green blended with water. In addition to its numerous health benefits, fenugreek has shown promising results to remove blackheads. Apply this paste to your face for ten minutes; then rinse it off.
– Turmeric and mint juice – both help clean out dirty pores and you likely have them in your kitchen. Add two tablespoons of mint tea to a tablespoon of turmeric powder and spread it over your face for ten minutes; then rinse it off with warm water.
– An Epsom salt cleaning solution – a perfect combination for removing blackheads is Epsom salt mixed with iodine. Add a few drops of iodine to a mix of a tablespoon of Epsom salt with some hot water and stir occasionally till the salt is completely dissolved. Dab the solution onto your skin with a piece of cotton; allow it to dry and then gently rinse it off with warm water.
– Exfoliating with lemon and salt – the scrubbing effects of salt with the purifying qualities of lemon help to remove the dirt buried deep in the pores. Mix a tablespoon of yogurt with lemon juice, a bit of honey and a tablespoon of salt and scrub on your face for 3 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
– A green tea scrub – green tea is great for refreshing your skin as it is great to drink. A green tea scrub removes dirt while supplying your skin with healthy nutrients and antioxidants. Make a pastr of fine green tea with a bit of water and scrub over your face. After your scrub, you can leave it for 3 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
– Exfoliating with baking soda – actually, baking soda is great for myriad purposes, and it is considered one of the magical substances in life. Make a paste of baking soda with a bit of water and scrub gently over your face. Allow it to dry for ten minutes before rinsing it off.