A lot of people have unpleasant body odor. They feel embarrassed because of this problem which puts them in some terrible situations. If you suffer from this problem and you are looking for the best natural solutions to get rid of it, here are what you are looking for.
– Taking a shower is very important to reduce the bacteria in high-sweat areas. Researches say that hot water is more effective in removing body odor. Also, it’s better to use antibacterial soap to help you get rid of unpleasant odors.
– Try to reduce hot spices in your food as they cause the unpleasant odor of the body.
– Salt has antiseptic properties and it is used to remove feet odor. Put your foot in warm salt water for 8-10 minutes to kill the bacteria that cause unpleasant smell of the feet.
– Smoking affects the smell of your body in a great deal. So, you should quit smoking to restore the natural smell and to get rid of unpleasant smell caused by smoking.
– Drink plenty of water to help you remove toxins. In order to keep your body healthy and free from the accumulation of odor caused by chemicals you should drink about 8-10 glasses of water every day.