Lip gloss is very important and useful. It can protect the lips from wind and the sun. You can make lip gloss at home easily. It will be cheap and you can choose the color, scents and flavors that you want. You may also give it to your friends as a present.
– You can use Vaseline to make lip gloss easily. Put Vaseline in a microwave to make it hot. Then apply the color, flavor and scent that you choose. Mix the ingredients and put them at a refrigerator.
– One of the easiest lip glosses to make at home is Cool Aid drink powder. Add two teaspoons of it with Vaseline and put it in the microwave till they mix.
– The remainder of old eye shadow can be used to make lip gloss. Crash the eye shadow to make powder and merge it with Vaseline. Put the mixture in the microwave to warm it then mix it.
– You can mix an old lip stick with Vaseline to make lip gloss easily. Combine the ingredients and warm them in a microwave.
– Add shea butter with half a teaspoon of jojoba oil then merge them with Vaseline also, put them in microwave.
– Beeswax can be used as Vaseline in the same way. You can put the beeswax in the microwave to melt and then add it to oil such as coconut oil.
– Beeswax lip gloss stays longer and look much better than Vaseline lip gloss. One type of beeswax lip gloss can be made by putting a tablespoon of cocoa butter and two teaspoons of beeswax in a microwave. Leave it to melt and then add half a teaspoon of jojoba oil and a little bit of honey.