Although wrinkles are normal signs of getting old, but we all are horrified of their appearance. Most of us don’t try to fight them and therefore we lose the battle against wrinkles. So, we will help you in this article on how to reduce wrinkles and how to slow down the aging process.
– Try to stay hydrated in order to reduce wrinkles. If your body is not well hydrated, it will affect badly on your skin. It’s advisable to add more water and green tea to your diet (whether you are dieting or not) and to stay away from caffeine, salt, energy drinks and alcohol because they dehydrate your body.
– You should sleep well to get rid of wrinkles. Four hours or even 6 hours of sleeping are not enough. You need to sleep about 8 hours to help your skin remain elastic, tout and less wrinkly.
– It’s advisable to have enough fruit and vegetables. They will give you the vitamins and minerals needed for your skin to stay healthy and wrinkle-free.
– Try to eat more good fats like unsaturated fats which are needed
to keep your body healthy and wrinkle-free. These fats will help to protect your skin from the sun and will keep its elasticity and glow, and they will boost collagen regeneration rate.
– Quit smoking if you really want a good looking skin. To keep your skin youthful and beautiful you should stop smoking immediately. Even second-hand smoking can be disastrous to your skin
– Include more Salmon in your diet. It is an oily fish that is rich in omega- 3 fatty acids and protein. Therefore, eating more salmon will help your skin to stay youthful and glowing.