Studies have shown that an adult needs to sleep everyday from 6 to 8 hours. So, if you sleep more than 8 hours, then you have troubles in sleeping which make you lazy all the time. Here are some things you could do to help you get rid of this problem.
– assign a certain time to wake up and adjust the alarm clock to help you wake up. By time you will being to adapt to normal sleeping hours.
– Find a motivation for yourself to wake up for early in order not to sleep more than the normal limit. For example, you can read about the health damage that results from excessive sleep such as heart diseases.
– Reduce the hours of sleeping gradually so as not to fail and become frustrated from the beginning. For example, you can start by reducing half an hour of your sleeping hours at the first week and then increase the time gradually until you reach the normal number of hours of sleeping.
– Don’t skip taking a nap in the daytime. You can even sleep for half an hour a day to help you give your body a rest. Also, it will renew your energy and help you sleep less at night.
– Doing exercises is very important for maintaining good health. So, try to have at least half an hour of exercises every day and it will be enough to organize your sleeping hours effectively.
– You should always pay attention to the health risks of sleeping more than normal. You must always remind yourself of these risks and its effect on you as well as reminding yourself with the benefits of sleeping normal hours. Also, you must have determination and perseverance as well as patience because this process needs some time.