When a man finds the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, he will certainly does his best to keep her by his side at all times. The following signs will tell you he is a keeper for life:
– Being there during the good times is easy; the real test is when things are tough. Real men do not take it out on their women when they are in bad mood, and they do not run away after a little fight. They will not let anything get in the way of persevering, and they understand how important your relationship together is.
– He discusses the issues bothering him within the relationship carefully and respectfully. He does not avoid problems; he is ready to make a genuine effort to fix any underlying issue. He realizes that major problems do not define the relationship, but it is how you work through them that does.
– He probably as a person does not care if the garbage is overflowing or the dishes are not done, but he pays attention to such things because he knows you care about them. He does not enjoy watching a movie you both love unless you are by his side.
– He understands what you are going through because he puts himself in your shoes constantly, so he is able to give you advice with any situation.
– He goes to great lengths to make you feel good about yourself; he wants you to feel beautiful inside and outside.
– If there is anything bothering you, it bothers him as well; he considers your problems his own and he will try restlessly to figure out how to solve them. It does not bother him that your problems keep him up at night, but what bothers him is that he cannot help you with them.