There are many reasons for dry and cracked skin on your hands and feet. One of its main reasons is the cold wind in the winter as it can dry out your hands and feet. As it is very painful sometimes to suffer from cracked skin, we will help you in this article with some tips for treating this problem.
– You should exfoliate regularly as exfoliation will help you get rid of dead skin cells that cause cracking. If you exfoliate your skin regularly it will be less liable to cracking.
– One of the best treatments for cracked skin on the feet is coconut oil. It helps to moisturize the skin as well as fight fungal infections. You may massage your feet with coconut oil after exfoliating them.
– Shea butter is another simple treatment for dry skin and cracks. Massage your feet or hands with Shea butter and you will see how they will became softer and moisturized.
– A warm soak of your hands and feet is very beneficial. You can use warm water with a teaspoon of baking soda, a few drops of peppermint oil and a tablespoon of sweet almond oil. You may also add some fresh petals if you desire. Soak your hands and feet in this mixture for 10 minutes and enjoy soft hands and heels.
– Olive oil is very effective for treating cracks and avoiding their development. Massage your hands and feet with some olive oil.