If you are wearing a bra, you should feel comfortable while wearing it to the extent that you scarcely notice that you are wearing it. Here are some advices for you to choose the suitable bra and to make it more comfortable.
– Some women feel uncomfortable because they are wearing the wrong size. You should try many bras until you feel comfortable.
– It is advisable that you purchase the best bras that you can manage to afford. You shouldn’t buy cheap bras as they aren’t comfortable and won’t last.
– You should wash your bra once or more before wearing it first. This will help to make it more soft and comfortable. Further more, it is advisable not to wash bras in washing machines if you want them to last for a long time.
– Underwire bras are uncomfortable. So, if you have small chest you don’t need underwire bras or you can wear bras with a soft underwire.
– Choose your bra practically. The best choice is comfortable cotton bra with no included ornaments.
– Don’t cover yourself with body cream before wearing bras. Body lotions and creams make bras liable to slip especially strapless bras.
– Not all ladies have well balanced breasts. You can put a pad on one side of the bra if the bra fits one breast and doesn’t fit the other. Pads make the bra fit cozily to both breasts.
– Bras lose some of its shape and become stretched with time because of the recurrent wearing and washing. So, you should tighten the straps after a couple of months.
– If you gain some weight, you may use bra extenders to increase the length of the straps. However, don’t pressure yourself into wearing an old tight br. extenders will extend the life of a bra and make it more comfortable.