It is only midday and you are completely exhausted? You are struggling to stay awake and finish the work you have to do, you feel you are going to drop asleep in minutes and you are trying your best to prevent that, if that sounds like you, then check out the following trips you may find them helpful.
– Cold Water – Splash some cold water on your face, neck and wrists, it should help you get back on track, also try to get up from your seat to get the water.
– Light Exercise Breaks – Take a break and take a walk or do some light exercises to get your blood moving.
– Turn on as many lights as you can. Or just position your eyes near the light as much as you can.
– Music – If it’s not too much of a distraction, listening to fast beat music can be a great way to keep you awake.
– Go Outdoors – Getting some fresh air and a little walk is always a perfect way to arouse your energy.
– Chew on a mint or cinnamon gum to keep your mouth alert.
– Smell some peppermint oil to wake up your sense of smell.
– If your eyes are hurting, take a break and close your eyes or look at the wall even two minutes can help you.
– Gently pull down on your earlobes, which may sound weird for you but this technique can help you stay alert.
– Pinch yourself on your forearm or under your knees
– Low Carb Snacks – Low carb fruits such as raspberries, apples, oranges, and grapefruits are sources of energy.
– Start a conversation with a colleague of yours, this should keep your mind engaged and alert.
– Finally try to get a strong cup of coffee.