It is natural at some point that each girl would want to settle down and start her own family, but make sure you choose a quality man not immature boy. There are certain differences between the boy you date and the man you marry, which you need to know, and they are as follows:
– The boy you date wants to have fun with no strings attached; he wants you to hang out not to go out in a real date. The man you marry is clear about his intentions with you, and he asks you out on dates.
– The boy you date only shares funny stories and superficial subjects, as he cannot connect on a deeper level. The man you marry holds conversations with you about movies, music and books for a more substantial relationship in the long run.
– The boy you date says he does not want to get married or have kids and nothing can change that; this tells you he is not Mr. Right. The man you marry changes his mind about marriage and having kids after meeting you.
– The boy you date takes your attitude personally and he turns it into a major fight. The man you marry handles your attitude and calms you down, and this is important especially when you have a bad day at work or major life crises.
– The boy you date calls you mean names to feel like a winner. The man you marry does not use physical force or call you names no matter how angry he is.
– The boy you date will tease you for looking sloppy because he cares too much about looks. The man you marry will not hurt your feelings, if you have a bad hair or your weight fluctuates because he cares about you as a person more than your looks.