No matter how old you are, a first date is always a nerve wrecking experience. How would he think of me? What should I say? How should I react? How loud should my laugh should be?…etc. endless worries and questions. Here are some tips for you to make it a real success.
– Don’t act like you are being interviewed for a job! Just be yourself, don’t panic or act over-smartly or witty. He wants to date the real you.
– Dress properly for the place, if you are going for a picnic; don’t put on heels. If you will meet in a fancy restaurant; don’t wear sport-shoes.
– Show your respect to the waiting staff, and before all, just show up on time don’t let him wait for long; as he might think you stood him up!
– Turn your phone off. Facebook and online chats can wait.
– Show your date that you are interested in what he says, and give your opinion if needed.
– If he offers to pay you, let him. But if he doesn’t; just say that you’d like to split the bill.
– It is better not to wear a revealing or a see-through outfit, be conservative on your first date.
– Don’t bombard him with questions all night long, tell him about yourself as well and share with him some light and funny stories.
– After the date, don’t let him feel that he is stalked. Give him time to text you first or call. You might fright him away.