Here are some tips on how to make manicure and pedicure at home. They will help you save money and time as well.
– One of these tips is removing any old nail polish before starting. You may use acetone based nail polish remover. It is more quick but don’t used it much to avoid dryness of the nails and the cuticles.
– Get your nails trimmed always. Choose your desired shape for your nails. To avoid the nail breaking dilemma, use a gentle abrasive emery board.
– To soften the cuticles after soaking them, use a cuticle cream or natural oil such as olive oil, sweet almond oil or avocado oil.
– Take special care when you are cleaning up your fingernail skin and be delicate.
– Make sure that there aren’t any oil or dirt on the surface of the nails. Use a cotton ball dipped in nail posh remover to clean the nails. A Clean nail makes manicure last longer.
– To avoid having air bubbles in manicure, try not to shake it. Instead, rub the bottle between the balms of your hands.
– Start applying nail polish to the center of your nail and then apply it to the sides. Any spills can be removed by a cotton swab. After the first coat gets dried, you can apply a second coat to make it last longer.