There are many benefits for castor oil. It has many uses for your body and for your beauty. Also, it has some other surprising uses as we can use it for the house as well. Here are some of the amazing uses of castor oil.
– It’s very effective for making lubricant for metal instruments, like scissors, cooking metal instruments and door hinges. Simply you can put some of castor oil on the scissors and leave it for a while then clean it with a paper towel.
– It can be used for soothing pain as it contains ricinoleic acid. Therefore, it can be used for treating any chronic pains and for treating injury and burns.
– It is said to promote the immune system. The reason is that it increases the white blood cell generation rate and also other blood cells.
– Castor oil is famous for its ability to stimulate hair growth. It helps to promote the blood circulation in the scalp, and therefore the hair will get more nutrients and it will grow thick and strong.
– It may be used as a natural hair dye ingredient for its ability to work as a darkening agent.
– Castor oil may be used to cure scars as it contains fatty acids which penetrate deep into the skin and helps to promote skin cells development.
– Moreover, Castor oil is used for weight loss. It helps the body to get rid of the toxins as well as improving the digestive system.
– It can stimulate growth of your eyelashes and strengthen your eyebrows. Simply you can rub it on your brows and lashes at night just before sleeping.