Green tea has been used as a medicine for thousands of years. Originally used in China but later on, it got widely used throughout Asia.
Here is a short list of the most significant benefits of green tea.
1. Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism of the body and speeds up the burning rate of fats.
2. Diabetes. Green tea helps in regulating glucose levels in the blood, and it lowers insulin resistance a lot.
4. Esophageal Cancer. Green tea limits the risk of esophageal cancer. It is generally known that green tea kills the cancer cells without harming the healthy ones around them.
5. Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood.
6. Alzheimer’s. It is said that green tea delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s
7. Tooth Decay. Studies suggested that green tea contains a chemical antioxidant that can destroy bacteria that causes tooth decay. And throat infections.
8. Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is believed to regulate high blood pressure.
9. Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. This tea is a strong antibacterial and antiviral, which helps in the treatment of most diseases.
10. Skincare. Green tea is known to help with aging signs and wrinkles. And that is because green tea is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
One cup of green tea a day is not enough, from two to five cups a day is preferred.