Due to the many different uses of baking soda, it is a part of every house around the world, find out with us how you can use baking soda in cleaning your house, enhancing your beauty , cooking food and even protecting your health below.
– Baking Soda For Cleaning Your House.
Baking soda Is a natural product and economical to clean the house, wash clothes, roofs, walls, floors, dishes and laundry.
– Mix it with water and spray it directly over fat or dirt stains then clean with a dry towel.
– Mix two tablespoons of baking soda with your dish washing liquid to ensure easier cleaning for dry fat.
Spray any stubborn stains on your cloths with water mixed with a generous amount of baking soda before you put them in your washing machine.
– If it ever happen and you burn food by accident, don’t bother yourself rubbing the burnt stuff in the bottom of the pot, just soak the pot in warm water mixed with three tablespoons of baking soda then wash easily.
– Use baking soda with vinegar to shine your toilet, washing basin and bath tub.
. Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth.
-To enjoy a white sparkling set of teeth, you can use baking soda instead of your regular toothpaste for one day only in the week by dipping your wet toothbrush in baking soda and brushing your teeth as regular.
– To Prevent bad morning breath, gargle your mouth everyday morning with water mixed with baking soda.
.Baking Soda For Your Health.
– Baking Soda is very good to prevent the annoying burning sensation you get in your chest after eating a heavy or spicy meal, to get rid of heartburn and indigestion mix one teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and drink it.
. Baking Soda For cooking Vegetables.
– You can add a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water to cook your vegetables because:-
It maintain the bright colors of the vegetables.
It eliminate strong unpleasant odors from vegetables like broccoli and cabbage.
It controls the bitter taste in kale, leeks and cabbage.