Are your Jelly-like arms bothering you? Can’t you enjoy summer and wear sleeveless tops comfortably because of how your arms look? Losing arm fat is not so easy. Your exercise regime on the area might not be enough. You need to work out regularly, exercise your arms to tone them up and to build muscles in order to lose fat in the arms. Moreover, you need to eat healthy and balanced diet and here is how to do that:
– You should watch carefully what you eat. The quality of the food is very important as well as watching the calories. Your food must include plenty of green leafy vegetables, slow burning carbohydrates and lean proteins.
– Try to eat less in each meal. It’s advisable to have smaller meals but more often. Also, try to cut the calories by burning more calories than what you consume.
– Breakfast is very important for boosting your metabolism and for giving you energy. So, it’s better to have a good sized, balanced breakfast.
– Protein is very important for building muscle mass to replace the fat which is accumulated on the arms. There are some great sources of protein for building muscles and losing weight at the same time. For example, lean meat like poultry meat, fish, eggs and low- fat dairy products like yogurt and cottage cheese.
– You should keep yourself well hydrated by drinking enough water. Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day and it will help to curb your appetite and also water will keep your metabolism working throughout the day.
– Also, if you want to lose arm and body fat you should do cardiovascular workout. It will make you burn more fat and it will increase your heart rate moderately.