Laughing is a great blessing God granted us. Watching a funny movie or hearing a joke with your family and friends is the best behavior for your health. Laughing is the physiological reaction of the brain to funniness. Laughing sound can also make you laugh and grant you happiness. When you laugh you forget all your sadness and celebrate the good things only. Laughing is a good medicine. It gives us social, emotional, physical and psychological benefits. Some health benefits of laughing:
7. Laughter is a Good Internal Exercise: Laughing is an easy internal practice for your health. When you laugh a lot, it exercises the respiratory system, diaphragm, and stomach. After a good laughter your muscles become more comfortable and relaxed. When you laugh a lot, you take a deep breath which help clear airways and improve breathing and oxygen intake.
6. Laughter Fights Old Age: If you wish to look younger than your age just laugh and smile. When you laugh you improve the performance of fifteen facial muscles. This enhances blood circulation in the face which will certainly make you look younger than your age.
5. Laughter is a Good Medicine for Insomnia: Some people suffer sleeplessness at night. This makes them tired all day. You can try lots of methods to sleep as reading or watching TV, but nothing helps. We recommend you laughter as the best way to sleep. It can improve and organize your sleep times. Laughter helps the body to produce more melatonin, a hormone made by a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycle. You must laugh before you sleep, because normally melatonin levels begin to rise in mid- to late evening.
4. Laughter Controls Diabetes: Laughter is a great medicine for people with Type 2 diabetes. It can assist them keep diabetes under control. If you had a fatty or sugary meal while you are suffering from Type 2 diabetes, just laugh a lot and have a few medicines. Remember a joke you heard or spend a funny day with your friends. Stop the bad thinking, and get away from sad people. Laughter also increases the stomach muscles energy. It also affects the system which controls the glucose system.
3. Laughter Keeps Your Heart Healthy : A laugh everyday can keep the heart attack away. Laughter is the best medicine. You know the heart is a muscle that needs workout to get stronger and function well. Laughing causes this workout which leads to the increase of vascular blood flow. Just laugh a few times a day to help lower blood pressure level. Some studies found that people with heart disease were 40 percent less likely to laugh and be able to recognize humor in a variety of situations, compared to people of the same age without heart disease.
2. Laughing Makes You Active and Full of Life: Laughter is a cure for fatigue and boosts energy levels of your body and mind. If a sedentary person begins an exercise program including laughter, it will enhance the blood flow carrying oxygen and nutrients to muscle tissue improving their ability to produce more energy. Laughter improves your social relationships; it makes you lovely and friendly between your family and friends. Many people are attractive because they have a beautiful smile.
1. Laughter Improves the Immune System: If you want to have a strong immune system you have to laugh a few minutes daily. A strong immune system fights diseases as cold and cough. It protects the body from the attack of germs. Laughter boosts the number of antibody producing cells and enhances the effectiveness of T-cells, leading to a stronger immune system.